Many soon-to-be newlyweds create wedding registries to help them receive items they want, and to help guests easily choose from a pre-existing gift list. This certainly makes decision-making easier. However, if you’re in a hurry and have left the gift selection to the last minute, or you want to be unique and give them something they’d love but never knew they wanted, look no further!
- A Newlywed Cookbook – There’s something quite sensuous and romantic about cooking with your partner, and with a Newlywed Cookbook, you can help the newly betrothed “steep” themselves in the delightful art of culinary cuisine. This type of cookbook also includes tips on how to stock the pantry with cooking essentials, and anecdotes regarding love and cooking.
- Gift Cards – With millions of merchants to choose from worldwide, a gift card allows the recipient to choose exactly what they want. Some of the retailers that accept gift cards include Target, Walmart, and Bed, Bath & Beyond. There are dozens of categories available to choose from such as entertainment, retail, grocery, gas, restaurants, travel and more. Gift cards might not be listed on their gift registry, but the soon-to-be wed couple will love them all the same!
- Custom Wine Labels – When two people are in love, everything is a celebration! Custom wine labels are fun and easy to create, and can be customized to reflect the wedding date, anniversary dates, first holidays together, birthdays, etc. The idea is to create a number (perhaps a half a dozen or so, but the limit is up to you) of wine labels to then place over existing bottles of their favorite wines. Don’t forget to include pertinent information (type of wine, year, etc.) on the crafted wine label so they don’t get a cabernet when they wanted a merlot.
- A Portable Hammock – Is there anything more inviting than a hammock? It beckons us to relax, soak in the sun, and sometimes, if it’s large enough, to invite a partner into the cocoon of comfort. A portable hammock is ideal for newlyweds who enjoy camping and day getaways, as they can take it with them and set it up wherever they roam.
- Do One Thing Every Day Together: A Journal for Two – The first year of marriage can be an interesting, illuminating, and sometimes trying time for a couple. This type of journal provides time and space for the couple to spend with one another daily that is strictly just for them. It also creates a positive space for insight into one another, with questions that range from “What I thought the first time I met you,” to “My least favorite time of day with you,” and everything in between. Communication is the glue to a healthy marriage; this type of journal makes for a great start.
- Aroma Diffuser – After a long day at work, it’s nice to go home to a pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. You can gift the newlyweds an aroma diffuser to help them reset from their long day. There are numerous styles available, including heat, evaporative, ultrasonic, and nebulizing. Choose one with a timer that may offer a bit of mood lighting and can automatically shut itself off. Newer models might even allow Bluetooth connection for music streaming!
- A Robot Vacuum – While it might be impossible to completely eliminate all forms of housecleaning from the daily regimen, the robot style vacuum tackles floor sweeping for them so the couple can spend more time doing things they enjoy, because vacuuming is likely not high on their list of favorite to-dos. It may also serve as a tremendous source of amusement as people gleefully get used to the idea of robots doing the work for them.
- A Superior Kitchen Chef’s Knife – Though there are many types of knives to choose from, a high-quality style chef’s knife, crafted from superior steel, is an aesthetic mix of function and design. Boasting a high carbon stainless-steel construction, it will hold a sharp edge longer, making all cutting processes easier. It will be stain and slip-resistant with good balance and ease of handling, thanks to the handle’s unique ergonomic design. The chef’s blade offers a 15-degree edge angle, making it ideal for detailed trimming and slicing all types of meat and veggies, while maintaining the attractive appearance of these foods.
- A Deluxe Grilling Tool Set – Grilling might just be America’s second favorite pastime, baseball being the first, so why not give the newlyweds something they can really use! A deluxe grilling tool set includes skewers, corn holders, a chef’s spatula, grill tongs, digital temperature fork and basting brush. The tools are crafted from stainless-steel and are rust-resistant for grill glory sustainability.
When a loved one, friend or associate gets married, you wish them the best with warm wishes, respect, and a great gift! Why not give them something they will adore and find useful all at the same time. You’ll stand out among the gift-giving crowd, and they will remember your gift with fondness.