Coffee is the second most traded valuable commodity of the world after petroleum. And when it comes to US whose whopping 26% of the population is addicted to coffee, the second most smell that is recognizable after burnt wood is coffee. Coffee is not just a great source of antioxidants, but it comes with a plethora of health benefits such as cutting down the post-workout muscle pain, increasing your dietary fibre intake, protecting your liver from cirrhosis, lower the risk of type 2 diabetes, lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease, works as an antidepressant, lowers risk of heart disease and many more. But drinking just any coffee won’t ensure thrusting these benefits in your body. The coffee that you drink has to be 100% authentic and certified organic coffee if you want to enjoy it to its optimum potential. The stone temples coffee sells wholesale organic coffee beans online through their sites. Their coffee is not just the certified the best and most authentic but they give them out in the best prices in the market. Here is the list of the exotic blend of coffees that the company has on offer. Try them all to find out which one suits your taste the best.
1. Central and South Medium Roast Organic: Picked up from the sun-soaked coffee producing regions of south and Central America, the medium body of the coffee is what makes it the most popular among the coffee drinkers.
2. Mocha Java Medium Roast Organic: This unique flavored coffee is a perfect blend of Indonesian Sumatra and Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, with a cupping note of smoke, chocolate, black tea, red wine and many more
3. Espresso Medium Roast Organic: Espresso is a fine blend of dark roasted Arabica and Robusta coffees. It is usually a finely ground coffee that has a high content of caffeine.
4. Shrunken Head Medium Roast Organic: This uniquely blended Arabica coffee has been awarded the “The Cup of Excellence” as a winner in The Toronto Coffee and Tea Expo 2019.
5. Temple Goddess Dark Espresso Organic: A perfect combination and blend for best quality espressos and turmeric lattes. It undernote of this blend is baker’s chocolate, carbon, vanilla, apricot, and black tea.
6. Dark Temple Dark Roast Organic: With an exotic blend of the coffee from Honduras and Peru that are miles apart from each other but are connected with the same thread of finest quality coffee export
7. Peruvian Escape Medium Roast Organic: Made from the Urubamba and Chanchamayo varieties of coffee from the heartland of Peru which is known for its great taste and body.
8. Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Medium Roast Organic: From the motherland of coffee, this one is excellent for a cold brew and Spanish coffee. With cupping notes of Red Wine, Magnolia, Black Tea, Bakers Chocolate, and Walnut, this coffee will simply blow your mind.
9. Colombian Supremo Medium Roast Organic: Columbia, alone produces 12% of the total production of the world becoming the world’s largest producer of coffee
To read more on topics like this, check out the lifestyle category.