Semi cured gel nails are the best way to get that salon level manicure you’re looking for. Press on nails, gel nails, and acrylic nails do not beat the beauty and ease of application that comes with semi cured gel nails. Plus, you get to stay in the comfort of your own home to get the job done. You don’t have to travel to the nail salon and pay nail salon prices anymore. Let’s learn everything there is to know about semi cured gel nails.
Why choose Semi Cured Nails?
Nail art has morphed throughout the years. Some common nail options people can choose are:
- Gel nails
- Acrylic nails
- Dip powder nails
- French nails
- Basic nails with polish
As nail art has changed, improved, and become more versatile, so have people’s choices in nail art styles. You don’t simply get to choose the color. You also get to choose the type of manicure you wish to have.
Semi cured gel nails utilize cutting edge manicure techniques. This game-changing nail technology gives you the freedom of creative design, while giving you a gel nail that forms to your unique nail shape.
You might be wondering how this is possible. Let’s break it down:
- Semi cured gel nails start out as pure liquid gel. There is no vinyl or plastic.
- The gel nail prints arrive at your home only 60% cured. This means that the nails aren’t completely solid. They have the flexibility required to fit onto your nail.
- After you cure your nails, once applied, they last up to 14 days.
Salon quality nails are just one click away. If you choose semi cured gel nails, you get the beautiful design that only a professional could accomplish for a fraction of the cost. To top it all off, the nails are super easy to apply. How could you not want to try it?
How to Apply
You might be wondering just how easy the application process can be. Keep reading to have your mind blown:
- The gorgeous nails arrive at your doorstep or in your mailbox.
- You take the 60% cured and flexible gel nail and place it directly on your nail. It should be placed carefully to make sure that the edges are lined up well.
- Use a UV nail lamp to finish the nail curing process.
- Enjoy the benefits and beauty of salon level nails.
Your friends won’t have a clue that your nails weren’t done at the best nail salon you know. At home nails don’t have to be a disaster with nail glue, broken nails, and polish covering your hands. Try semi cured gel nails and never go back to how it was before. If you’re looking for the best guide on how to apply semi cured gel nails, you’ve found it. It truly is just that easy. Now, let’s take a look at some of the most popular nail styles people are choosing.
All the style Options
One of the greatest perks of semi cured gel nails is that there are so many style options. Although the application method is cutting edge, you still get the glitz and glam that’s available to you at nail salons.
Some of the most popular style options include:
- N Pastel: a subtle rainbow color on each nail.
- N Lunar Eclipse: each nail is different with their own moon, star, and galaxy patterns.
- N Nudist: if you like a simple and classic look, this nail design is for you. All the nails are a gorgeous nude shade with a hint of sparkle for your ring fingernail.
- N Blossom: a sweet ombre pink that’s tastefully decorated with light pink flower blossoms.
Each of these best selling nail styles come in semi cured. The best part? This is just the tip of the iceberg for all the nail patterns and designs made available to you. Every nail set is flexible to bend and form to your nails. They are also designed in a C-shape formation so that they can meet the curve of your nail bed in a natural-looking way.
Look your absolute Best
There is a lot that goes into planning a nail salon date. There’s also the effort of traveling to your salon, figuring out what style you’re in the mood for, and then having to wait until it’s your turn to get your nails done. Semi cured gel nails are not only gorgeous, but they are user friendly if you want to do your nails at home. Simply browse the styles online, pick out the designs that speak to you, and have the nails ship right to your home. Look your absolute best with semi cured gel nails. You won’t ever go back to the way you did your nails before.