CBD is one of the hundreds of cannabinoids found in cannabis. While there are a variety of cannabinoids in cannabis, CBD and THC are considered the two main compounds. While THC is well known for its psychoactive properties that people associate marijuana with, CBD does not get you high or addicted. Instead, CBD is popular for its health benefits. We have covered some important headings below to help you know more about CBD and CBD vape oil.
WHAT IS CBD VAPE OIL?
CBD vape oil is the form of CBD oil that is extracted and made in a way that it can be vaped when put into a vaporizer. The vape pen would follow a mechanism to convert the CBD oil to vapor so that you can inhale CBD.
CBD vape oil is one of the most popular forms of CBD oil because it’s easy to use and delivers the benefits of CBD very quickly. Research suggests that when consumed in the form of vapor, CBD significantly increases the bioavailability. It reaches the lungs and gets readily absorbed into the bloodstream. Moreover, it’s said that CBD gets absorbed into the bloodstream from the lungs faster than from the digestive system.
WHAT DOES IT DO TO THE BODY?
Our body is capable of naturally producing cannabinoids, known as endocannabinoids. Endocannabinoids are part of a bigger system called the endocannabinoid system which consists of certain receptors and the action of endocannabinoids. The interaction between endocannabinoids and the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptor results in the balancing of our physical as well as mental health.
Besides regulating and maintaining homeostasis, the endocannabinoid system has many additional features and functions. So, you can think of the working of CBD in the light of endocannabinoids. When we take CBD, which is a type of cannabinoid, it mimics the functions of endocannabinoids. As a result of this, we witness a number of health benefits. Whether we take CBD in the form of edible oils, capsules, or CBD vape oil, the effects are pretty much similar as long as we use a quality product and take it in the appropriate doses.
Since CBD is the closest compound to endocannabinoids in terms of functionality and effects on the body, CBD has gained much popularity as a daily supplement used to maintain an overall balance in health.
BENEFITS OF CBD VAPE OIL
The apparent reason why there are hundreds of brands selling a variety of CBD products in a variety of doses and forms is because CBD can be added to anything and still give the desired effects without losing its potency. However, before you buy CBD vape oil, you have to know what are the health conditions where taking CBD can be helpful. So, to help you make a clear judgment, here’s a list of health benefits of CBD.
- CBD can help in reducing the frequency of seizures or spasms in patients who suffer from epilepsy. Epilepsy has been viewed as a health condition which had no proper solution for a long time. However, CBD is changing this view since it’s quite effective in reducing the symptoms of epilepsy.
- CBD is most popular for its painkilling property. One of the cannabinoid receptors, that is, the CB2 receptor functions to manage pain. CBD interacts with this receptor and therefore, reduces the pain associated with various health conditions, like arthritis, multiple sclerosis, treatment of cancer through chemotherapy, IBS, and other kinds of chronic pain.
- CBD can help in improving symptoms associated with anxiety and stress. It exhibits neuroprotective properties as well as regulates the production of neurotransmitters, like serotonin and dopamine. This, in turn, brings about a state of calmness as opposed to the major symptom of anxiety, that is, restlessness. Furthermore, when you take CBD, you can also reduce the chances of developing Alzheimer’s diseases because of the neuroprotective properties of CBD.
- CBD can also prove useful in treating acne and preventing the recurrence of acne. Besides that, it may even help in reducing the symptoms of skin conditions, like eczema.
- CBD can also act as an effective daily supplement, and upon taking it on a regular basis, one would witness an overall balance in their health. Many times, people develop a weak immune system and a disturbance in their general health as a result of a deficiency of endocannabinoids. CBD can help restore this deficiency by performing similar functions of endocannabinoids.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT CBD VAPE OIL
Since CBD interacts with so many parts of the body, it’s important to choose the right CBD vape oiland monitor your doses. While an overdose of CBD can’t be harmful or create severe repercussions, taking CBD in controlled doses would have the best outcome, which is what every individual would want.
There are literally thousands of brands out there, and since the CBD industry is not yet mainstream, it’s difficult to judge how good a product is. Moreover, when that is the condition, you can only rely on the facts that you witness.
When choosing a CBD oil, make sure you go through the lab results and make sure the product does not contain any other harmful agents. Furthermore, it should contain less than 0.3% of THC in it. Remember, if you ingest a CBD product that contains more than 0.3% THC, you will fail a drug test, and you might experience the psychoactive properties. You can check THC concentration along with other compounds in the lab results.
Carefully see what the label of the product suggests. If you intend to use CBD vape oilfor anxiety, the product should read that it’s ‘CBD vape oil for anxiety.’ Furthermore, look for scientific studies and tests that back up what the seller claims. If you find studies that actually prove the effectiveness of this product in treating or managing anxiety, that is when you can trust the seller and invest in the product. While CBD taken in any of the forms available can have amazing outcomes, it greatly depends on the quality of the product and how you dose it as well.