Canadian designers are joining European and U.S. designers and taking the fashion world by storm. They have been on the cutting edge of the fashion world for quite some time, but some of today’s top Canadian designers are reaching new heights in popularity. Fashion-forward women are clamoring for the newest looks by top designers like Sid Neigum, Chloe and Parris Gordon, Hayley Elsaesser, Mikhael Kale, and Joseph Ribkoff.
Because there are so many online purchasing options today, it does not matter where a designer is located. All you have to do is access their Website and place your order.
Fashion Trends for 2021:
2020 was, by all accounts, a year to be forgotten. As everyone looks forward to 2021, there are some new fashion trends that we are seeing. Some styles are throwbacks to the past; others are innovative and make bold statements. A recent article from The Trend Spotter identified some fashion styles that will be finding their way on the catwalks at Fashion Week in New York, Paris, and Milan.
Some of the top fashion trends for 2021 include:
- Oversized Jackets with Bold Shoulder Pads: These jackets are a throwback to the ’80s. They are boxy, bold, and versatile. These jackets can be dressed up and dressed down; they look great paired with narrow pants and leggings.
- Head Scarfs: Grace Kelly, Doris Day, and Jackie Kennedy-Onassis all had this in common…they loved scarves. Head scarfs not only are back, but they are also making quite a fashion statement and are a great alternative when you do not want to spend a lot of time on your hair. So, they are not only a fashionable accessory, but they can be a time-saver as well.
- Pastel Colors: Light sorbet pastel tones have come into their own this season. Pastels complement almost every skin tone. Whether you choose a pale-yellow trench coat, a mint suit, or pale lilac accessories, pastels have made a comeback.
- Mellow Yellow: Yellow is making a statement when it comes to accessories. Purses and bags are becoming more popular in bold yellow tones. Everything from small musted-tone clutches to oversized totes is pale canary; yellow has become to top color for bags of every type.
- Fringe is Back: When it comes to bags, fringe and tassels have made a comeback. Over the top looks in bold colors, and fringes are trendsetting, but bags in darker hues like brown or black will fit into more conservative situations.
Some top brands include Maram, Markoo, Mancini Fine Leather, Urbanovitch, and Greta Constantine. These brands are making a name for themselves because of their quality and innovative designs.
If you are looking for versatile purses, wallets, or leather laptop bag and are looking for something more conservative than the newly fringe bags, there are some conservative choices.
Kate Spade, Saint Laurent, and fine Italian leather laptop bags from Mancini Fine Leather Goods are good options.