You are stuck at home, bored, and don’t have a clue what to do in your free time, alone, with your friends or your family? Well, actually there are many ideas on how to enjoy your free time without spending an amount of money on it.
DISCOVERING VIRTUAL LIFE: “GAME OF THRONES”, GAMBLING, GREAT COMPUTER GAMES, TELEGRAM, OR PODCAST
- Watch all the episodes of “Game of Thrones” or other series in one go. If there’s enough of a weekend, of course.
- Find a new computer game. Actually, there are many computer video games you can enjoy online without buying them.
- Enjoy online gambling. If you aren’t experienced with it, use the first deposit bonus – it is a great way to save money in online gambling. Discover the wonderful world of casino slots, intriguing Roulette or Blackjack! You can even try playing in an online casino in a so-called “life” mode.
- Start your own blog or Telegram channel.
- Get lost on Pinterest. What to pair your new pencil skirt with, how to host your child’s first birthday party – there are millions of ideas for every taste!
- Start listening to podcasts: educational or entertaining.
- Choose an interesting online course and listen to it.
- Update the software on your laptop and gadgets. Make sure the latest OS and anti-viruses are installed
- Find an inexpensive ideal item, order it.
IDEAS FOR PEOPLE, WHO PREFER MEDITATION, BUBBLE BATH, ETC.
- Learn to meditate.
- Take a bubble bath with a few drops of your favorite scented oil.
- Set up an at-home spa: with face and hair masks, a hand bath, and a heel brush.
- Turn on a light, relaxing movie about something benign and without unnecessary twists and turns.
- 19. Start reading some books about travel, space, or magic.
- Thoughtfully fill an anti-stress coloring book with all the colors of the rainbow.
- Practice yoga. All you need is a little space on the floor and a rug.
- Sit in front of the window with a cup of coffee and watch the passers-by, the leaves, and the clouds.
- Spend the whole day on the couch and not worry about it one bit.
Anyway, there are situations where you want to make your hobby more useful. Then look at the next tips which are connected to reorganizing your home space!
RENEWING HOME SPACE, AND COOKING – HAVING FREE TIME CAN BE PRACTICAL AND USEFUL
- Move furniture around to freshen up the interior. Any change in your surroundings is good for your brain cells and improves your memory and mood. Can even make a few decorative stencils and change the look of a room for the better.
- Cook something interesting based on a recipe from some culinary guru. Or master express dishes that don’t take more than 5 minutes to make. Or finally, make the best borscht you’ve ever had.
- Make a food bouquet – an original present with your own hands
One of the most original and practical gifts can become an edible bouquet. Such a composition will become not only a beautiful table decoration for Christmas and New Year holidays but also a tasty treat for relatives and friends. To create a bouquet with your own hands you need to prepare suitable decor and show maximum imagination. For example, you can take for one fruit bouquet several pears, lemons, oranges, apples, cinnamon sticks, duct tape, skewers, and kraft paper for wrapping. Of course, you can put the bouquet in a vase.
IMPROVING YOURSELF: TIPS TO COMBINE SELF-IMPROVEMENT AND ENJOYING FREE TIME
- Start a personal diary.
- Make a list of goals for the next month, six months, year.
- Draw a mind map.
- Update and expand your resume, using tips that can double your salary.
And there is one more tip – print out our list, cut it into narrow strips with one item on each, and put it in a box or jar. When you get bored at home, simply pull out any note at random – and proceed according to the plan. Good luck!
Leave a Reply