Turkish coffee is widely known for its intense flavor and extraordinary taste. This coffee is prepared by using special methods and an excellent Turkish coffee maker.
Turkish coffee is unfiltered and contains two favorable compounds found in traditionally brewed coffee. The coffee beans also contain antioxidants that offer incredible health benefits.
All about Turkish Coffee
Turkish coffee has a well-known history. Two traders from Syria brought it from Istanbul in the year 1955. By the 17th century, Turkish coffee had become an essential part of Turkish ceremonies. It played a crucial role in the customs of marriage. Turkish brew made by the bride-to-be with the help of a unique coffee maker is presented to the groom. The women need to learn how to prepare Turkish brew before getting married by following an elaborate recipe.
How to Prepare the Famous Turkish Coffee?
The making of the actual Turkish coffee is unique. You’ll need some of the finest Turkish coffee beans and a hot pot of water for the best brew. But, don’t forget the significance of a specialized coffee maker in the process. These Turkish coffee-making pots are unique and made of brass. The pots have long wooden handles to initiate the brew over the stove. Also, they are nicely designed and decorated with beautiful art to add some visual appeal.
The coffee should be brewed to the level that all the bitterness turns down to become a sweet yet strong-flavored coffee.
You can prepare this affluent brew any time by following the right recipe and using a top-notch Turkish coffee maker. To start with, you can crush the coffee beans in a grinder and mix one spoon full of ground beans with one spoonful of sugar in one cup of cold filtered water. Pour the mixture into the coffee-making pot and stir the mix peacefully until nice and creamy foam occurs. Pour the drink into the cups and allow the grinds to set before taking your enticing sip. You can also add cardamom for adding exotic flavor to your beverage.
Why Try the Rich-flavored Turkish Coffee?
Many people start their day with fresh and delightful ancient Turkish coffee. It is one of the best beverages for those who love to wake up with a strong brew. Its boisterous and sturdy flavor is the outcome of its unique preparation technique.
People try this blend, as it is way more potent than other coffee types and offers some surprising health benefits. The reasons given below are enough to convince you to try the very famous Turkish coffee.
- Boost athletic performance: Caffeine is a natural compound found in hot beverages such as healthy tea leaves and coffee beans. This natural stimulant is an excellent variant to boost athletic performance mentally. Turkish coffee comprises a very high dose of caffeine that is beneficial for athletes. The coffee’s strength offers a meager reaction time and boosts energy levels.
- Comprises of beneficial compounds: Turkish coffee is purely unfiltered coffee and contains vital compounds found in properly brewed traditional coffee. The beneficial compounds contain the required antioxidants that provide several health benefits. The antioxidants present in Turkish coffee improve blood sugar levels, inflammation, blood pressure, and cholesterol. It is also said that fine ground coffee beans are healthier than less ground coffee beans. This strong beverage is a well-known health drink that supports heart health and fights infection.
- Improves mental health: Turkish coffee may do wonders for patients suffering from neurological conditions, including Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease. The caffeine present in ancient Turkish coffee protects your brain and also reduces the possibility of stroke.
- Positive effects against certain health conditions: Drinking Turkish coffee helps you reduce the risk of diabetes and certain heart diseases. It has been analyzed that people with type 2 diabetes have shown positive results by improving their insulin levels. Regular consumption of this coffee has reduced the risk of anxiety, depression, liver cancer, and many other types of cancer.
- Adding cardamom offers further benefits: Cardamom also contains many anti-bacterial properties and is an excellent ingredient for improving health conditions. Adding cardamom to the strength of Turkish coffee brings exotic flavor along with better health conditions. Use your Turkish coffee maker to get the best of this healthy and potent combination.
The Bottom Line
Turkish coffee is rich in caffeine and serves as a great drink in many countries. Its ample caffeine levels, when mixed with other beneficial compounds, offer many health benefits. The best part is, you can easily prepare this coffee in your home kitchen by using an excellent Turkish coffee maker.