If you’re shopping for marijuana seeds, you may realize that different seed suppliers offer multiple strains. You may even get confused on which strains to choose because of the broad range of different types of seeds available for sale. Before you select any specific strain, it helps to understand that there are generally three categories of seeds in the market: Hybrid, Indica, and Sativa seeds. Cannabis sativa seeds have various qualities that distinguish them from other classes. Here, we evaluate the multiple characteristics of the Sativa strain. Please keep following.
What is Sativa strain?
Sativa is a type of cannabis species that has both hemp and marijuana components. The cannabis Sativa strain does well in warmer climatic conditions because it originated from near the equator countries. Through many generations, Sativa weed seeds have many uses, such as fiber production, seeds, food, and therapeutic purposes. You can find Sativa strain in different wild areas of the tropical and humid regions of the world. The strain has a spicy taste because of its outstanding terpene components that produce multiple aromas. Some of its distinctive scents include peppery, earthy, and fruity.
Background information about Sativa
If you intend to buy marijuana seeds, you should arm yourself with information about different strains’ profiles. Here find some critical background information about the Sativa cannabis category to help you understand it better;
- Origin: Although cannabis Sativa seeds are widely grown in the US, their source is in tropical areas. The strain does well in tropical regions because of the warm climate. Some of the places to find Sativa include Africa, South Asia, and Central America.
- Physical appearance: the distinguishing physical features of Sativa include being tiny and gigantic with digitate leaves. Compared to other marijuana seeds, Sativa takes a long time to mature and may grow up to 12ft. The strain has tiny and light green leaves, meaning that its chlorophyll component is relatively low.
- Flowering duration: compared to Indica, Sativa takes around three months to flower. This is because the plant is tall and uses low amounts of chlorophyll needed for faster blooming. The good news is that Sativa takes minimal time during the vegetative stage. And this makes the strain take almost the same time as indica to mature. After flowering, Sativa will have tall and hairy shoots. So, if you’re looking for marijuana seeds that will take time to develop but deliver excellent yields, go for Sativa.
- Aroma: Due to its unique terpene profile, Sativa has pleasant, spicy, and earthy aromas. Plenty of marijuana seeds for sale here can offer you a wide range of options.
- Cannabinoids: While evaluating marijuana seeds for sale, it’s critical to assess the ratio of THC to CBD. Sativa has vast amounts of THC and minimal CBD. This means that the strain is mainly psychoactive and may alter your feelings once you ingest it.
What are its effects?
While assessing marijuana seeds for sale, it’s essential to check their effects. The cannabinoid component of Sativa is responsible for revitalizing moods, and its users can concentrate more on whatever they’re doing. Some people say that Sativa can trigger a euphoric effect that stimulates creativity and stirs up engaging conversations. Due to its euphoric effects, Sativa is perfect for daytime use as it boosts your creativity and attention levels. Some of the impact that most users report include:
- Mood stimulation: users report that Sativa uplifts their spirits and spurs a feeling of excitement and optimism.
- Artistry: are you involved in creative activities but sometimes have a feeling of lack of ideas? If yes, Sativa can improve your creativity. Most users in the creative industry report that Sativa consumption can open their minds to new ideas. Professional suppliers who offer Sativa seeds for sale can explain how this strain works to enhance creativity.
- Reenergizing: if you’re feeling low and want to socialize with friends, a dose of Sativa can boost your energy and trigger a feeling of meeting your friends for conversations. Remember, as a human being; you need to socialize with others to feel more comfortable.
- Enhances attention: are your mind wandering and don’t focus entirely on whatever you’re doing? If you find yourself in this state, your productivity may be down, and you may not deliver pristine results. Luckily, if you consume Sativa, you can attain laser-like attention, assisting you in being more attentive in whatever you’re doing.
- Motivating: the use of sativa can inspire you and offer you the motivation you need in whatever you’re doing.
Some conditions that Sativa manages
Sativa can boost moods and reduce the signs of anxiety and stress. It can treat many conditions, such as sclerosis, Huntington’s disease, post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD), and Alzheimer’s disease.
If you’re looking for marijuana grains, you may come across various strains in the market. Therefore, you need to arm yourself with information to enable you to choose the best seeds to meet your objectives. When you aim to offer a cannabis solution to people suffering from anxiety disorders and other neural conditions, you should consider planting sativa weed seeds. Some of the critical facts about Sativa are elaborated on above.