Whether you are taking a natural, over the counter (OTC) or pharmaceutical treatment, frequency and dosage play an integral role in successful outcomes. Pregabalin tablets are no different, as their effects and benefits can only be extracted if the medication is taken at appropriate intervals.
Although the recommended strength and dose of this therapeutic differs from one patient to another, the frequency remains constant. Frequency refers to how often a medication should be taken or administered. Experts suggest that patients start with a low-frequency schedule that includes taking the tablet once a day for approximately three days, then twice a day for another three days.
Thereafter patients can move onto the standard three times a daily. Typical administration times are morning, lunch (early afternoon), and at night. Ideally, these administration times should be at least 4 hours apart. Patients who wake up later in the day can use the 4-hour interval to evenly divide their day to accommodate the suggested frequency schedule.
The treatment can be taken before, after or during meals; alternatively, patients can take it without food. The ‘no food’ option is not recommended for patients who have a sensitive tummy. It is essential to follow the prescribed frequency guidelines to ensure that the right amount of the active ingredient is introduced into the system.
The following tips can help patients stick to pregabalin 300mg frequency schedules:
· Take the treatment at the same time every day by combining administration with a daily routine such as making up the bed in the morning and night or eating breakfast, lunch, supper.
· Make use of a medicine calendar, tick off each time you take your pill.
· Invest in a pill container; the container’s markings will help you stay on track with the prescribed frequency and dosage. Remember to refill pill containers at the same time every week.
· Use timers; whether it’s the timer from the kitchen or the one on your mobile phone, stopwatches/timers can be handy as you can set them according to your frequency schedule.
Pregabalin, a Successor to Gabapentin
Gabapentin, also known as Neurontin, was first marketed in 1983 and has since been one of Pfizer’s best-performing drugs. In later years, pharmacists created an equally potent treatment called Lyrica (trade name) which became the successor to gabapentin.
Both these treatments share the same mechanism of action and contain anti-epileptic, analgesic and anxiolytic properties. However, Lyrica is more potent and achieves complete efficacy in lower doses. This raises its therapeutic index and lowers its risk factor levels.
Over the years, comparison studies continually highlighted Lyrica’s unique ability to treat patients without inducing adverse effects. This is one reason for its rapidly growing popularity among patients and medical professionals.
Lyrica 300mg is FDA approved to treat the following:
· Post-herpetic neuropathy
· Diabetic neuropathy
Lyrica 300mg off label uses:
· Anti-convulsant adjunct for individuals with partial seizures
· Fibromyalgia syndrome
· Generalised anxiety
Clinical Evidence of Pregabalin’s Capabilities
Clinical trials are often used to determine the efficacy/safety of medication and more. It involves research, studies and evaluation of the various aspects of a medical treatment or invention. A clinical trial involving pregabalin 300mg suggests that the tablet is highly effective in treating patients with partial seizures.
An analysation of several placebo-based studies showed that pregabalin 300 reduced the frequency of seizures by up to 75%. These studies involved doses that ranged from 150mg to 600mg a day. In addition to seizures, the tablet also showed promising results in managing and controlling the adversities linked to neuropathic pain.
This type of pain is typically hard to treat because it does not respond to traditional pain treatments such as NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory) and opioids. Data collected from a study showed that Lyrica produces potent analgesic effects, making it an effective choice for neuropathic pain.
Buy Pregabalin Online and Combat the Negative Effects of Anxiety
Anxiety is one of the most prevalent mental disorders in the world. The condition comes with debilitating symptoms such as intense, persistent or excessive worry/fear about typical everyday situations. The constant occurrence of these negative feelings leaves patients physically, mentally and emotionally drained.
One of the most common treatments used to treat anxiety is an anxiolytic medication that belongs to the benzodiazepine class. However, the chronic use of this benzodiazepine based medication can intensify anxiety symptoms. Thus, most patients are encouraged to opt for other options such as pregabalin (PGB).
Data collected from a clinical trial involving patients with generalised anxiety showed that PGB successfully disabled every facet of anxiety disorder by appropriately managing and controlling the symptoms it caused.
In essence, PGB contains antidepressant and benzodiazepine properties, which means it can produce benefits of both these treatments simultaneously. This makes it a potent choice as it can better grasp the physical, emotional, and mental flaws caused by or associated with anxiety.
Buy Lyrica Online Today and Benefit from Multiple Effects
Most medicines on the market today are indicated or approved for a single purpose only; however, there are a few options, such as Lyrica, which can treat multiple ailments. This double-duty gabapentinoid based medication has a unique composition and distinct structure, which attributes to its core ability to treat multiple ailments both individually or simultaneously.
Benefits of the treatment include:
· Although the pill can be safely used in polypharmacy treatment plans, patients find that they do not need to use combination treatments because PGB can treat several medical issues. This completely eradicates the need for polypharmacy treatment plans.
· The tablet can be used in both long and short term treatment plans for acute or chronic conditions.
· The treatment has a commendable efficacy, safety, and tolerability profile, which is why it was the first FDA approved treatment for fibromyalgia.
· The pill can be used to treat insomnia linked to anxiety. It can restore lost sleep hours by improving sleep durations, patterns, onset times and more.
· The tablet works by manipulating natural body processes, which means that the body is free from additional stress, complications, risks and adverse effects.
· The pill can be safely used by the elderly.