Do you live abroad but are you thinking about trying dental treatment in Poland? It is definitely a good decision – in the dental centres in Poland you will get comprehensive care of your teeth. You may count on the highest treatment level, reasonable prices, spending time in a charming place as well as get support in completing formalities and preparation of documents for the insurer. This article will provide more information about the dental treatment in Poland.
There are numerous reasons, why it is worth to see Polish specialists instead of your local ones. Some of them are following:
– the opportunity to combine your holidays with dental treatment – a lot of people do not want to waste their time for dental treatment. When they choose professional treatment abroad, they may have an opportunity to see places that they would not visit. While staying in Poland you have to see the biggest cities as well as their amazing and eye-catching sights, such as Warsaw, Cracow, Gdansk and Poznan.
– communication in the mother tongue – the majority of Polish dental clinics hire only specialists who are fluent in English. It means that you will speak your mother tongue from the very beginning – from making the appointment. It is very convenient.
– experienced and well-qualified specialists, modern equipment and treatment techniques – you will get the highest quality procedure like in your local dentist’s but few times cheaper.
– the highest quality of customer service – it is something more than English speaking staff. The customer feels comfortable from the very first time.
– assistance in travel and accommodation issues – a lot of dental clinics know that it is sometimes very difficult to book the flight ticket, arrange airport transfer and book the hotel room quite close to the dental centre. Luckily, the concierge that provides those services are there to meet the expectations of every patient and help in case of problems or daily dentist’s appointments. Moreover, the person is able to organize the day-trip to see the local sights or spend time at some events.
– preparation of documentation for the insurer – if it is required, the staff from the dental clinic will prepare the necessary documents for the insurer or insurance company. It is no problem for them. Moreover, the documents can be issued in English, too.
Article prepared in cooperation with Indexmedica.