Who doesn’t love to have perfect, glowing skin? But taking care of one’s skin takes time and peace of mind. Most people these days have a busy schedule to follow, and thus, they hardly get any time to take care of themselves. After a full day’s work, there is hardly any time left to hit the salon or parlor. Not just that, but many of them are not even willing to pay the large parlor bills as well. In such a situation, the only thing that can be done is following home remedies for skin care.
Speaking of home remedies, there are a lot of things one can do to take care of their skin. One can look up the internet or flip the pages of beauty magazines to find out ways to make their skin look appealing. If that is too much to ask, one can also go through this article to find the best ways to skin care.
How to get more appealing skin?
Every woman has the urge to look good, and they are willing to go to any extent to fulfil their wish. In that case, one can find 3 of the best skin care home remedies that are 100% effective. To know more, go through the details laid out below.
Turmeric is one of the most beneficial ingredient one can use for their skin. It contains curcumin which has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. With the help of turmeric, one can easily remove all the harmful radicals that are skin damaging. Here is the instruction to be followed.
• Mix turmeric powder with gram flour.
• Add water or milk to form a thick paste.
• Apply the paste on your skin, preferably on the neck, face, and hands.
• Let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes.
• Rinse it off with plain cold water.
One needs to follow the remedy at least two times a week to get visible results.
2. Manuka Honey
Many may not know, but organic manuka honey is a special type of honey produced by bees that collect nectar from the native Manuka plant in New Zealand. It has got beneficial properties that can make one’s skin look beautiful. However, one needs to make sure that they are using the real manuka, honey. This is important as there are many fakes available out there. The steps to be followed include:
• Clean the skin. One may use manuka honey as a cleanser. However, it is better to start with clean skin.
• Take one tablespoon of manuka honey and apply in on the face and neck. Make sure that the layer is thick enough.
• Let it sit for at least 20 minutes. This will do the magic that is needed.
• Rinse it off with warm water. One can also use a towel and dip it in hot water to wipe off the honey.
One needs to repeat the same for at least twice in a week. This will ensure the best results.
3. Coconut Oil
Another very effective skin care remedy is to use coconut oil. For someone who has dry and dull skin can find this method helpful. Coconut oil can nourish and moisturize the skin as it contains fatty acids. Along with that, it also contains anti-oxidant properties which help make one’s skin glow. One thing to keep in mind, use virgin coconut oil only. Also, one needs to make sure that they opt for a good brand. Here are the steps to be followed:
• At first, one needs to warm up the coconut oil.
• Now apply it on the face, neck, chest, and hands. One can even apply it on their legs if they want.
• Massage the oil for a few minutes. One needs to be gentle with the message, and it has to be in a circular motion.
• Leave the oil to sit overnight. It is better to try this method before going to bed.
• If needed, one can also add a spoonful of sugar in the oil and use it as a natural scrub as well. This will help in exfoliating the skin.
One needs to repeat this remedy at least two times a week, and only then the results will be visible.
To conclude, it can be said that skin care is important, and everyone should take some time out of their busy schedule to take care of their skin. Whether it be going to a parlor or using home remedies, one needs to put in some effort to look good. The remedies mentioned in the write-up are perfect for the skin. For someone who is insecure about their appearance and skin quality can try these methods to get the best results.
To read more on topics like this, check out the health category.