Cannabis is a cuisine-friendly herb that may enhance the flavour of your meals while also providing a slew of health advantages to your diet, therefore it’s no surprise why people enjoy this pastime so much. However, cooking with CBD isolate is still relatively new. We’ve compiled a list of our favourite CBD-infused savoury recipes for you in this post.
Grilled Apricot, Watermelon & Arugula CBD Summer Salad
This dish is ideal for when the weather is scorching and we want to consume fresh fruit and vegetables. The greatest way to enjoy those fruits and vegetables is to make a delicious summer salad with them.
Because most of us don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen under the sunshine, this meal isn’t only tasty but also quick and simple. It’s made with 99% pure CBD isolate powder to make an almost instantaneous and delectable salad dressing.
Ingredients for the salad
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ medium watermelon, cubed
- 2-3 small-sized apricots, sliced into sixths
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- A handful of mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese
Ingredients for the CBD-infused honey balsamic dressing
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (cold-pressed)
- 0.25 grams 99% pure CBD isolate powder
- Himalayan salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill pan on medium heat.
- Brush the rinsed and sliced apricots with a little olive oil and grill them on a grill pan.
- Simply put, you’re cooking the apricots until they’re golden brown. Set them aside once done. Remove the apples from their pears and dice into bite-size pieces, then set aside.
- Set aside the watermelon, mint, and onion as well.
- Pour the vinegar through a fine-mesh strainer into a jar with an airtight lid. Add the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and honey to a mixing cup along with 0.25 grams of isolate powder. Blend until smooth, then season with salt and pepper.
- Grab a salad bowl and fill it with the arugula, mint, and red onion. Toss the salad with the desired amount of dressing. You may use a spoon to measure out the dressing.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Remove the stems from the asparagus and snap off any tough ends. Blanch for just 1 minute, then refresh in an ice bath before removing and rinsing with cold water. Toss all ingredients together, season with salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!
CBD Pesto Pasta With Spicy Shrimp
This combination of pasta and seafood is ideal for fans of both dishes. It’s a healthy, delectable, and revitalising dinner made up of lots of good unsaturated fats, high-quality proteins, complex carbohydrates, and some excellent CBD-infused green pesto.
Ingredients for the CBD Raw Pesto
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp Royal CBD 500mg Full-Spectrum CBD Oil
- A pinch of salt and black pepper to taste
Ingredients for the shrimp pasta
- 8 oz uncooked penne pasta
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1-2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Rinse the greens in a colander and place them in a food processor with all of the pesto ingredients. Blend until the pesto is smooth and creamy.
- Place the saucepan over medium-high heat and bring it to a simmer. Scoop the pesto sauce with a spoon and put it in a small dish. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil over medium heat. Add the uncooked penne spaghetti to the pan after it has boiled. Follow the package instructions while cooking.
- In a large saucepan, combine the butter and olive oil over medium heat until completely melted.
- Before adding the shrimp to the pan, sprinkle them with red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper on both sides. Squeeze in the lemon juice and cook until the shrimp are pink on both sides.
- Remove the spears from their stalks and cut them into 2-inch blocks. For the final 3 minutes of cooking, add the asparagus to the pasta. Drain and set aside.
- When the shrimp are completely cooked, add the spaghetti and asparagus to the pan and sauté for about a minute. Remove from heat and serve.
- Toss the pesto with the other ingredients. Add cherry tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, and shaved Parmesan cheese for garnish.
Leave a Reply