Every vehicle needs brakes to be able to stop. When you are looking at brakes for sale, you may be wondering which replacement parts are the best options. The following are the top 10 brake rotors and the top 10 brake pads.
Your brake rotors are the part that spins with the wheel and is gripped by the caliper. These are some of the best options:
- EBC Slotted: These rotors have slots that help them dissipate heat quickly. This is a good balance between performance and cost within the EBC lineup.
- Centric Premium: These have a simpler design but with a high-quality construction. If you want a no-nonsense brake, this may be for you,
- Baer Sport: These are found in some performance brake kits. They are drilled and slotted for heat management.
- EBC Premium: This is the entry-level option from EBC. Despite this, they perform impressively well thanks to EBC technology.
- Centric Premium High Carbon: These are similar to the Centric Premium Rotors. However, they are made from a high-carbon steel.
- Brembo Sport Drilled Rotors: Brembo is at the top of the game for brakes. These drilled rotors are in some popular brake kits for cars.
- Baer EradiSpeed: Despite the silly name, these rotors can perform at a very high level. They are drilled and slotted.
- Bendix Premium: These are simple rotors that will give you the straightforward performance you need.
- EBC BSD: These EBC rotors feature attractive slots that give them a cool look. They are also very quiet.
- Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Cross Drilled: These are similar to the other centric rotors. However, they are drilled.
Of course, you won’t be stopping without brake pads. These are some of the best options:
- Power Stop Z23 Evolution: These brake pads offer great on-road performance.
- TruXP High Performance: These ceramic brake pads use their high-end material to manage heat better.
- Power Stop Z26 Extreme: The Z26 pads are some of the best from Power Stop for intense driving on the road or track.
- Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow: If you need brake pads for a truck that will tow, this is one of the best options on the market.
- Akebono: These premium brake pads can offer smooth and reliable braking.
- Bendix Premium: If you want a replacement brake pads that you can count on, then these are a great option.
- Wagner: These brake pads can enhance stopping power while also reducing vibration and noise.
- EBC Extra Duty: EBC offers some of the best pads in the business. These ones are ideal for large vehicles.
- Hawk DTC Racing: As the name suggests, these are intended for racing usage. They will keep cool when you brake hard.
- StopTech Sport Performance: This is a great option for some fast driving on the road or on the track.
Discover more about brake pads and rotors. With the above products, you can be confident about your stopping power and safety. If you prefer, you can also order many of these parts in brake kits.