If the SD card is not recognized by your computer as a ‘Removable Disk’:
A. Check to see if there is a steady red light on the SD card reader when it is plugged into your computer.
1) If no, check if the SD card is inserted correctly (with the Zeo sticker side up) and all the way in.
2) If yes, try restarting your computer and trying again. If that doesn't work, see below.
B. Let's troubleshoot a little:
1) The problem could be the SD card, the SD card reader or the SD card port in your computer.
2) Next, see if a different SD card reader helps.
3) Next, put a different SD Card into your Zeo and see if that records your data accurately. Almost all SD card are compatible with Zeo. If you have a digital camera, it probably uses an SD card.