For your convenience, we’ve provided a video tutorial when you click on the ‘Upload Your Sleep Data’ button in your myZeo account. In addition, here are step-by-step instructions:
- On your bedside display, gently push the SD memory card to eject it.
- Remove caps from both ends of the myZeo card reader. Insert the SD card into the slot on the end of the myZeo card reader.
- Insert the card reader into your computer’s USB port.
- Sign into myZeo. (You can also sign in by clicking ‘Sign in for myZeo’ at the top right of any page on www.myZeo.com.) Make sure you’ve created a myZeo account.
- Click ‘Upload Your Sleep Data’ and then click ‘Next’.
- Search your computer for your sleep data by clicking ‘Browse’. Your ZEOSLEEP.DAT file will be located in the Zeo folder on your SD card. Once you have selected the file, hit ‘Next’ to upload your data.
- Zeo automatically recognizes new nights of data stored on your card. Select which nights of data to upload then click ‘Next’. An upload confirmation will then appear on your computer screen.
- Remember to put your SD card back into Zeo. Can I remove a night of data from my online myZeo account?
We are happy to remove a night or two of data you do not want, and will do so upon request. Just email customersupport@myZeo.com with the date and ZQ of the night you would like erased.
Before you upload data, you can also choose to exclude nights. When you upload data to your account, you’ll see a check box below each night of data. You can un-check the box for the nights of data that you would prefer not to upload.