Zeo Developer Interfaces Welcome
Welcome to the Zeo Developers site. We have a number of projects available that allow developers to build their own applications using the Zeo platform. Example projects include:
- Integrate Zeo sleep data into a website that tracks your weight, nutrition, and exercise.
- Create a desktop application to view and process Zeo sleep data.
- Build a lucid dreaming system to notify you when you are in REM sleep and alert you using a sound.
- Use Zeo while you are awake to measure meditation.
- Build custom Android apps that interface with Zeo sleep data.
More information can be found on each developer interface here:
- Zeo Web API - A set of web services that allow third parties to develop applications that allow users full access to their individual sleep records.
- Zeo Data Decoder Library - A version of software and a library that enables a user to decode Zeo sleep data stored on a memory card without uploading data to mySleep.myZeo.com.
- Zeo Raw Data Library - A version of software and a library that enables a user to decode Zeo sleep data and raw signal data in real time using the auxiliary serial port located on the back of Zeo.
- Zeo Android API - A collection of documentation, an API contract (in Java), and example apps demonstrating interfacing with Zeo data stored on an Android device.
Terms & Conditions
All developer interfaces are covered by the same terms and conditions.
Visit our forums to discuss the Zeo developer interfaces.
If you would like to revert to the original Zeo firmware (V2.6.3) download it here.