Woody Allen once remarked that “Eighty percent of success is just showing up.”
We think he's onto something.
When you show up, you make a commitment. You decide that, however things may turn out, you're going to at least go along for the ride for a little bit. Learn something. Meet someone new. Experience a new way of looking at things.
We want you to show up for better sleep.
All you have to do is sign up for the Zeo Sleep Fitness Challenge. We'll provide the rest.
With the Zeo Sleep Fitness Challenge, we’ll show you 7 surefire ways how you can get good sleep.
Things like creating a sleep-friendly bedroom environment, adhering to a sleep-friendly diet, and establishing a consistent sleep schedule, among others. We'll show you how to do these things the right way.
If you follow even just a couple of them, chances are good that you’ll improve your sleep in just two weeks.
You don't even need to own or use a Zeo to participate even.
How's that a for a "thanks for showing up" benefit?
But why do you care what I do? you may ask. I have the right to a terrible night's sleep.
True - but let's be honest: Feeling tired sucks.
It affects everything negatively.
Your mood takes a nosedive, you don’t feel like you have the energy to do anything, and your physical health can go sideways. Not getting the sleep you need can literally be a pain.
And then, after you've shown up, no one wants to be around you.
We at Zeo want you to get the best possible sleep so you can be the best possible you. We want you to get the 80% for showing up and the remaining 20% for feeling great.
Again, you don’t need to be a Zeo user to participate or benefit from this challenge.
As an added bonus for showing up, you'll be automatically entered for a $1000 bedroom makeover. Just a little extra sugar for that 80%.
We want you to be the best possible you.
So just show up. You'll be 80% of the way there to a better night's sleep.
Sign up by clicking on the link below.