Studies show that 92% of people who set goals for the new year fail to achieve them. That leaves only 8% in the winner's circle! What makes the difference? There are many answers to this question. . . .
Oops, you did it again. Your phone is facedown in a parking lot and you feel the dread of seeing another cracked screen. Now your thumbs and your wallet will pay the price for a shattered screen and . . .
It's a tough time for everyone when the parent-child dynamic flips. But age can cause exactly that. Around 40% of people with aging parents in need of help act as the primary caregiver. That shows how . . .
Thinking of starting or expanding your family? Congratulations! You’re ready to unconditionally nurture, protect and love a child. This can be an extremely exciting, overwhelming and emotional time . . .
Every year across the United States millions of people are injured in road accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall hazards and more. The startling reality is that much of these accidents are . . .